Skip to content
Why should you partner with Integra Medical Services, LLC?
- Increased Control: It is a common misconception that by outsourcing your medical billing services you can lose control over your business process. In fact, many people feel that they have better control over their medical billing processes and the money involved due to Integra’s trained and dedicated billing staff. This increased control directly ties in with your operational benefits, which stand to benefit from outsourcing.
- Increased Revenue/ Cash Flow: By outsourcing medical billing to Integra, you can save time and money in terms of salaries, office infrastructure, purchasing, upgrading, and maintaining billing software. The reduction in overhead costs, timely submission of claims and increased reimbursements will result in increased revenues for the medical practice as well.
- Better Security: Outsourcing your billing processes to Integra is completely secure. Integra provides a very transparent billing process. Integra provides HIPAA-compliance and 100% secure medical billing processes to safeguard against any attempts to access patient information. Medical practices need to have the assurance that their data is kept confidential at all times, and well-regarded outsourcing providers have the desired security and infrastructure to provide a safe haven for medical billing outsourcing operations.
- Changing Regulations: The rules and regulations of the medical billing and collections world are constantly changing. Keeping up with all the changes can be time consuming and cumbersome for any practice. By outsourcing your medical billing requirements to Integra, the changes in rules and regulations will be managed by us. We would make it a point to stay up-to-date with the latest changes. This frees up time for you to focus on taking care of patients.
- Reduced Labor Costs: An average practice spends about 30-40% of their collections on the medical billing process. By outsourcing these medical billing tasks, practices can save on these unnecessary costs. The need for hiring a dedicated medical billing team is avoided by outsourcing, as well as the money spent on hiring, training, and keeping staff up-to-date with the latest billing and collections regulations. In addition, the number of incoming calls taken by your office staff is reduced, as all billing calls will be directed to Integra.
- More Time for Patients: When the medical billing processes are outsources to a third-party, health practitioners have more time to concentrate on the patients rather than spending time on their billing processes. It makes good business sense to invest your business time into your core competencies like quality patient care and outsource ancillary billing functions to Integra.
- Access to Trained Specialists: Integra has trained employees who are highly experienced individuals and are well-versed with all the business requirements of outsourced medical billing and coding. They review and follow-up all payments and make sure all carriers are paying the right amount. Every outstanding claim is tracked until it is processed and the full amount is paid, thereby reducing overhead.
- Adherence to ICD 10: The latest version of the ICD, i.e. ICD 10 is rising concern amongst the medical community. The new coding changes have had a massive impact on the time management and payment outcomes for health providers. Integra is well versed with ICD 10 and will ensure your claims are coded correctly to maximize revenue.
- Happy Patients: For most patients, going to the doctor’s office itself is a time-consuming and, in certain cases, difficult experience. Not only do they have to come to terms with the various medicines and care they need to adhere to, but they also need to understand the costs involved. The staff at Integra will work with your patients to make sure they are satisfied customers.